Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lions. No Tigers. Definitely Bears.

The Holiday Season is fully upon us.  I am pleased to say that this year I managed to complete the goal I start out with every year; to craft my way through Christmas gifts.  Seriously.

No.  Seriously.  Stop laughing.  I'll show you!

I can share these with you, since I've already gifted all of them to the small children for which they were intended...

A teddy bear in Cinderella colors.

A teddy bear in earthy colors and prints.

A teddy bear in girly colors and prints.

A teddy bear in manly colors and prints.

A lion!
Ok, ok, it is a teddy bear with a ruffle around its head and a different tail.
... still... it is a lion.

The gifts that I've made for the adults in my life are also completed, and I'll load those pictures up as soon as they are all gifted.






No comments:

Post a Comment