Monday, January 21, 2013

Incredibly Official Promise

Lookie what I got in the mail today...


I already do an amazing about of peddling/hawking my wares on my Facebook page and Twitter, so I'll make this promise right here and now.

I am going to try my bestest to keep this blog to my sewing projects and their construction.

Now, this isn't to say that I won't post random pride-filled pictures of new stuffie creations, stock-garb designs, or commission work, but I'll try and keep the links to my Etsy page at a minimum.  If you are interested in seeing my wares as they come and go, I definitely invite you to "Like" my Facebook Page ( http://www.facebook.com/EleventhHourSewing ).

And now I'm going to take a moment to gush about how awesome my friends and family have been/are/continue to be.  Taking the plunge into crafting-for-a-living is seriously scary, but I have had nothing but support and good vibes coming at me from all directions.  It is comforting and overwhelming, all at the same time.

Thank you, Guys!  From the bottom of my heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment