Friday, May 3, 2013

Hello, Blog... it has been awhile!

I've been very busy with stocking and restocking Eleventh Hour Sewing and building commission pieces, left and right.  Business is good, very good,really, for being less than 6 months into the fray.  I, for the first time in what feels like ever, truly enjoy the work that I'm doing.  After working with Etsy for a bit and having been a Vendor at my first Con, I have what astonishingly looks like a business plan and am actively starting to put together my own designed line of costume pieces.  Really, it is stupidly fulfilling.

Sadly, this means that I've been a bad blogger, so I have to apologize for that.

But here is a bit of "better than average" excitement for my life...  A good friend of mine invested in a fair bit of photography equipment and decided he needed to help himself justify his purchases by taking pictures of some models (read: friends of ours) in my currently-available items.  For the next couple of days, I'll be a better blogger by posting the results of the photo-shoot.

Here is my lovely friend Brittany in my Overbust Corset, Wench's Blouse, Pick-Up Skirt, and Panel Skirt...




















No comments:

Post a Comment